(1) the presented promotions are valid from 30/01/2015 until 31/08/2015. for detailed price information we refer to each specific productpage.
(2) the presented speeds are theoretically up to feasable speeds in ideal circumstances. the effective speed will much depend on the quality of the modem and splitter that are being used, the wiring inside your home or company and also the distance to the nearest cabinet. contact our helpdesk - (+32)(0)11 92 00 00 - to know how far you are removed from the local cabinet.
(3) only for strict personal or small business use. a fair use policy (fup) is applicable to all free national fixed, national mobile and international fixed and mobile calls, this means that the free access to these destinations will be blocked until the next renewdate of your account if your usage exceeds the average use by far or if schedom has clear indications of potential abuse. the usage of 15 times the average usage over the last 3 months of all customers with a similar account is seen by schedom nv as extreme above average usage. in case of such a blocking these destinations can still be called at these rates: national fixed: 0.0200 euro/minute, national mobile: 0.1495 euro/minute, international fixed rates can be found here, international mobile rates here. prior to this blocking we will send an email to inform the customer.
(4) special numbers not included.
(5) only for strict personal or small business use. a fair use policy (fup) is applicable on texting, and . this means that the free access to these destinations will be blocked until the next renew date of your account if your usage exceeds the average use by far or if schedom has clear indications of potential abuse. in case of such a blocking, these destinations can still be reached at the following rates: 0.12 euro/minute for calling and 0.05 euro/sms. before blocking these destinations, we will notify the customer by e-mail.
(6) this free option is only available in the following countries: belgium, austria, bulgaria, croatia, cyprus, czech republic, denmark, estonia, finland, france, germany, greece, hungary, ireland, italy, latvia, lithuania, luxembourg, malta, netherlands, poland, portugal, romania, slovakia (slovak republic), slovenia, spain, sweden, united kingdom.
(8) weekend period starts on saturday 00h00 and ends on sunday 23h59. holidays are not handled as « weekend ».
(9) temporary promotion: all prices shown only valid for the first 500 customers!
(10) only valid for a contractperiod of at least 24 months. If you cancel your contract before the 24 months have ended, you will have to pay a penalty amount for your netline-box (avm 7360), as detailed in the amortization table.
for online orders the consumer has fourteen (14) days to cancel his purchase starting on the day of the order. however, this right to cancellation automatically expires from the moment the consumer starts using the service, even if the use of the service occurs before expiry of the a fore-mentioned term of fourteen (14) days. standard cancellation form
If you cancel your contract before the 24 months have ended, you will have to pay a penalty amount for your netline-box (avm 7360), as detailed in the amortization table.
|maximum amount due||after months|